Mixed Media Play


having a mushy moment ;)






this one came out of the tornadoes weve had here in AL

and yes, I'm ghetto, I took a picture of his Spring pictures :D




And my brain evades me sometimes, I tell ya...but I applied for the design team for Scrapping Frenzy (local scrapbooking store) well, i made it!  I'm truly excited to be a part of the team.  This is a first for me...so it will be an adventure as well as a learning experience! 

3 comments

CKMommy said...

Suzanne!!!! Congrats on the DT gig! So excited for you. You deserve it and I know you will do a fantastic job!

Daniel Fiddler said...

I love your artworks!

Keep them up and check out my blog aswell if you have time! It's about drawings, poems, stories and all kinds of things I do! I'd love to hear what you think!

Check it out at: thespiritlord.blogspot.com
...and way to go, love your blog!

hapi said...

Hi Suzanne, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog