http://clearsnap.blogspot.com
http://trinitypaper.blogspot.com
http://tamisanders.com/
http://taylordconcepts.blogspot.com/
http://thoughtsoftraveling.blogspot.com/
http://stitchcutcreate.blogspot.com/
http://www.arteypoemas.com/
http://www.kitsnbits.blogspot.com/
http://inmyblueroom.blogspot.com/
http://www.rukristin.blogspot.com/
http://sabrinaalery.blogspot.com/
http://www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com/
http://www.hydrangeahippo.com/
http://scrapbookingischeaperthantherapy.blogspot.com/
http://whatsinalousyananut.blogspot.com/ <----------------you are here
http://blueyecicle.blogspot.com/
http://www.twotearsinmybucket.blogspot.com/
http://faerieenchantment.blogspot.com/
Each comment is an entry into a drawing to win the entire Trinity Paper Arts' "Surf N Swim" Collection!
For extra entries, post about this blog hop to Facebook, Twitter or your blog! Just leave a comment on either company blog telling us what you did and each comment will count as your extra entry. And now, let's heat up the summer!!
Let's jump right in!
| Here's the collection I got to play with, "Making the Team" |
![]() |
| Here's what I chose to do with these surprisingly versatile papers! |
Here are a few close-ups:
The rosette was created using side B of the "Stripes" printed paper. I used Clearsnap's Glue Gloss and Fairy Dust Glitter for Donna Salazar to add bling- you know, for the girl factor ;). In addition, I used French Blue and Charcoal Fluid Chalk-Cat's Eye inks to edge the rosette for added dimension. I finished it off by applying Clearsnap's Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz (yummy stuff!)
The shipping tag behind the picture was colored with Navy Twinkle Smooch Spritz and water. The pennant flag and alphabet stickers are just a few of the many cardstock stickers that came with this collection.
The flag banner was created with another piece of coordinating cardstock and a piece of canvas drop cloth. I highlighted some of the polka dots on the printed paper with Clearsnap's "Illuminate" Smooch ink.
The layout was finished by spritzing Vanilla Smooch Spritz to add a beautiful shimmer all over!
You're almost finished...let's get hopping for a chance to win some awesome prizes!
Clearsnap Supplies:





Follow on Instagram
12 comments
Super cute! Love the layers.
Amazing, as always!!!! Love all the details and you can't help but smile when you see that litte face :)
Fantastic, happy layout!
Love your layout. The banners backed by canvas are awesome and I love how you did the rosette and all the little extras with chalks, inks, smooch, etc. Great job in showing how versatile the papers are.
What a great layout. I love the colors and the layering you did. I also really enjoy layouts with white space. Thanks for sharing!
What a gorgeous tag..love it..love it.love it
Loving this layout. TFS
Awesome. Love the layering and all of that delicious white space!
Sweet LO & picture.
Jenn
TPA-DT
I love how the colors and textures pop on the chocolate background.
love this! love the clean background and all the distressing!
What a gorgeous layout! I love the misting, that banner (the canvas is an awesome addition!) and of course, the photos!
Post a Comment