Update ..finally? :D

Here to share a few projects that I've completed lately.  Between my kids social life and school...I've just not had a chance to update here.  Every time I begin to post, I get distracted by a little one-then it's hours before I can even get back to the pc (in this case days!) I need to figure out if there's a way to do all this mobile.  :D   Is this what it resorts to?  You know having kiddos, you're lifeless and at their every beckon call?



In my best Madea voice...."ENTYWAY"   :)   Here are a few projects!:



This layout was created for the Xyron/Clearsnap blog hop that happened a few weeks ago....So is the card below. I used Stephanie Barnard Dye Ink Spray in Licorice to create the reversed stencil alphabet.

           Well, you know me and cards :D...nuff said!  This was a quickie (kinda :D)!

This is a layout I completed for Clearsnap.....there's a complete tutorial (here) up on the blog on how to create the dimensional background using modeling paste, Stephanie Barnard Dye Ink Spray and a Crafter's Workshop template.

That's it for today...FINGERS CROSSED...with my son's football nearing an end, I will be able to update a tad bit more!  Happy weekend!



2 comments

joybear said...

Mommies are busy, Glad you got to update..everything is AMAZING!!!

Unknown said...

Love it!!!