Welcome to the Clearsnap/Stephanie Barnard Hop!

The Stamps of Life and Clearsnap are having a blog hop featuring The Stamps of Life stamps and Clearsnap inks and other fun products. Be sure you comment on all the stops along the hop because prizes will be randomly chosen among the comments!

The Stamps of Life will be giving away a prize to 3 lucky people – one stamp set (of the winner’s choice) per winner.  Clearsnap will be giving away an assortment of Stephanie Barnard Colorbox Premium Dye inks. Enter to win using the widget on the Clearsnap blog and by leaving a comment on each blog in the hop:


Clearsnap - http://clearsnap.blogspot.com
The Stamps of Life - http://stephaniebarnard.blogspot.com/
Jeanne Streiff - http://inkypaws.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/?p=17629
Sabrina Alery - http://sabrinaalery.blogspot.com/
Judy Rozema - http://jarfullofjoy.blogspot.com/
Megan Aaron - http://thoughtsoftraveling.blogspot.com/
Deb Felts - http://withastampandasong.blogspot.com/
Diana Gonzalez - http://www.arteypoemas.com/
Vicki Garrett –  http://summerthymestudio.blogspot.com/
Denise Hahn - http://inmyblueroom.blogspot.com/
Kim Pargeter - http://stampinriley.blogspot.com/
Suzanne Austin - http://whatsinalousyananut.blogspot.com/
Joana Studer - http://joanastamps.blogspot.com/
Tami Sanders - http://tamisanders.com/
Emily Niehaus - http://emmielouwho.blogspot.com/
Jennifer Priest - http://hydrangeahippo.com
Kim Howard - http://basementstamper.blogspot.com/



Hey everyone!  I have a very quick and easy gift wrap idea that I was able to complete in no time using Colorbox Stephanie Barnard Premium Dye Ink Spray and  "Sprinkles" Chunky Glitter.

I am the world's WORST gift wrapper...seriously. Wrapping gifts during Christmas is a total chore.  There have been some years where "Santa" has just left gifts under the tree with no wrapping :D.  At any rate, this idea was super easy, simple yet elegant, and personalized.
 
 
A few years ago, I purchased a small berry wreath for probably less than a dollar.  I've been using it in pieces for crafting and thought it would be great for this idea.  There were more red berries than I preferred-so, I  painted them white, and while still wet, I dipped them in Stephanie Barnard's "Sprinkles" Chunky Glitter.  Of course this needs to dry (or dry with a heating tool).  

The piece of fabric has been dyed with Stephanie Barnard"s Premium Dye Ink Spray in "Bubblegum."  Once the fabric was dry, I stamped it with Clearsnap's Crafter's Ink in "Snow" and heat set dry.  The tag is a punch that has been lightly spritzed with Stephanie Barnard's Premium Dye Ink Spray in "Strawberry." 

Wrap the package with a piece of jute string to hold the tag and berry branch and that's it!  Super easy! 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Head on over to the next talented designer's blog here

52 comments

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

I like unusual wrapping! Great job.

Melissa O said...

Cute idea!

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Very cute!! I use branches like that in my crafting and gift wrapping as well. :) Great job w/ the glitter and sprays! -Anna.

Anita Braddock said...

Awesome gift wrap never would have thought to do this. love the colors and the added Sprig. thanks for sharing.

Von said...

Love this-great idea!

Unknown said...

Again, I love love the natural look and this is so refreshing!

Tina said...

THAT is SOOOOO much a gorgeously wrapped gift!!! You are not a terrible wrapper at all!!! LOVE this!!! I've never used Clearsnap and would love a chance to try! Thanks for the opportunity!

LeAnn said...

Simple but very cute and versatile. great idea. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I love this wrapping -- simple but elegant.

Sue D said...

wonderful gift wrap--I like your glittery berries.

Raquel Rodriguez said...

The gift wrap is very beautiful

Heidi said...

Love the idea to dye the fabric. Love it!

tami sanders said...

what a great idea! love the fabric trim/ribbon, it sets off your embellies so nicely!

Miriam Prantner said...

I totally resmeble your horrible wrapper remark. This looks gorgeous though and I think I could actually pull this off. Thanks!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous wrapping!!

Annie C said...

Love your way of gift wrapping. I have to agree that it does give an elegant look and is very personalized. From the way you shown us how you wrapped your gifts here, I would have never thought you were a terrible gift wrapper, but yet very talented and creative.

Leanne4Ever said...

Great Idea :D

Linda Sanchez said...

What a great idea. After Christmas crafts sale here i go.

Marianne said...

Those berries look amazing after being dipped in the chunky glitter. And dying the fabric - that's inspired.

Kim said...

What a great and simple idea! Gotta love the glitter.

J.G. Thrane said...

Beautiful gift wrapping, happy lifting is allowed.

Love
Jeanette
jgthrane@gmail.com

Indy's Designs said...

Fantastic packaging! Doesn't look like it took just a few minutes!

Nicole said...

That looks fantastic-love the wrapping!

Granny G said...

What a great idea with the berries. They are so very festive.

Anonymous said...

Great idea for wrapping gifts.

CandyScraps said...

Great idea!
papercandy at gmail dot com

Kris B said...

Wonderful gift wrapping idea! Love it! TFS

Karen said...

Great idea, love it!

Pat K said...

Your gift wrappping project is very unique! Loved it!

Lilie said...

Nice idea for as a gift. Thank you.

JPScraps said...

Great idea for gift wrap! Love it.

My Need 2 Craft said...

Very cool idea. TFS!
Hugs,
Terri
myneed2craft.blogspot.com
myneed2craft dot gmail dot com

Teresa said...

love your idea!

Unknown said...

Love the wrapping, so creative, I would like to see that under my tree!

Larissa Heskett said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL idea!! I LOVE the idea of using differet elements for wrapping gift!! THANKS for sahring and for the chances to win!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Katina said...

What a cute gift wrap idea!

Rea' said...

Wow ... how cute is that! I love the kraft paper and the fabric, such a cool combination!

Anita Braddock said...

thanks for the extra chance

Peggy said...

Beautiful packaging idea! Love it!

sandi said...

Love the wrapping! Thanks for sharing.

Cindi said...

This is so pretty! I love the colors and added berries. Great idea!

SmokieBlueRose said...

I think you did better than regular gift wrapping. The 'snow' covered berries are a nice touch.

Dil said...

I'd love t0 receive this wrapped present! Great job! Happy holidays

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

What an excellent idea for berries! I have a hard time wrapping fancily as well...I'm usually just starting the night before, and I do it all. But I try to put a ribbon (whoop) on at least one present per person. :D lol

Jennasa~findtimetocreate said...

Great giftwrap.

Sandi Marson said...

I love the fabric that you used! I never thought of using the sprays for this. Fabulous idea!

Anonymous said...

I can relate to your feelings on wrapping presents. My mother was an artist when wrapping presents. Made me feel inferior.:-) My idea of a wrapped present is one in a paper bag. I am getting ideas on how to decorate the bags so they don't look so plain. thanks.

Joan K said...

Super cute way to make any gift even more special! TFS!

Anonymous said...

cool use of the ink and glitter.

Deb said...

Simply stunning! I love the dyed fabric! Very cool project!

some kind of wonderful said...

soo cute mama!

Unknown said...

luved the dye. cool